PLEASE READ ALL WARRANTY, RETURN, AND REFUND POLICIES PRIOR TO ORDERING BY PLACING YOUR ORDER EITHER ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND POLICIES
HaloLifts provides a Limited Lifetime warranty to the original purchaser/owner of the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in material and workmanship on products manufactured b HaloLifts Coil Overs carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty for defects in material and workmanship. Boss shocks within the coilover carry a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase to the original owner for shocks HaloLifts deems to be under warranty. Signs of misuse or abuse will void your warranty. All non-branded HaloLifts products carry a warranty from the original manufacturer. HaloLifts cannot offer a warranty on products we sell that were not manufactured under the HaloLifts name. Some of the products HaloLifts sells may be covered under specific manufacturers’ warranty(s) and may require warranty claim through the manufacturer by the end user.
This information can be found on each manufactures web site for the product you have purchased from us. - HaloLifts will not warranty any product for:
Finish, Alterations, Modifications, Corrosion, Abuse, Misuse, and/or improper installation.- HaloLifts will not consider for warranty any product that has any signs of off road abuse or Racing.- HaloLifts obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at HaloLifts discretion, and may include the cost of new replacement parts. Any costs of installation, removal, and ALL shipping costs of defective parts are not covered under this warranty and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Items that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered. Coil over take-apart shocks are considered a serviceable shock with a one year warranty on leakage only.
The proper fitment and application of all parts is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer regardless of any recommendation by HaloLifts website, employee's or any other online information.
We try to provide as much information as possible about products on our website but we do not guarantee all website information is 100% accurate.
- You must call or email us for a RMA number prior to shipping any warranty products to HaloLifts. Any product shipped to us without first getting an RMA may not be considered for warranty and you will have to pay for shipping back to you.
---RETURNS / REFUNDS---- HaloLifts will Not accept any returns or refund for any parts or products that have been installed. HaloLifts WILL NOT GIVE A REFUND ON ANY PARTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PRE - APPROVED. We require that you call 1-303-518-2114 or email us at sales@HaloLifts.com for a RMA # prior to returning any parts. NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY PARTS RETURNED WITHOUT AN APPROVED RMA # INSIDE THE PACKAGE YOU ARE RETURNING TO US. MISSING OR DAMAGED PARTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER DELIVERY- NO credits will be given on ANY non-defective products past 30 days from the original purchase date. Full Credit is only issued at our desecration on items that have NOT been installed, are in NEW condition as they were when sent out to you, and MUST be returned within 30 days from date of purchase. Any item returned after 30 days in NOT eligible for a FULL refund.
- HaloLifts makes every attempt to process all returns within 48 hours of receiving your return.- ALL refunds carry a minimum re-stocking fee of 20% from the original purchase price. Any and all shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Non-defective merchandise credit will only be credited to the original purchaser and the original payment method (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.)
- You are responsible for all shipping costs on ALL return items you are submitting to HaloLifts for a refund.- All Returns must be packaged to eliminate damage during shipping back to HaloLifts. All return merchandise must be insured for/or greater than the original purchase price at your costs to cover the entire contents of the products and packaging. Products damaged during the return ship process back to HaloLifts are the full responsibility of you and the shipping company in which you choose. We will not give credit for any products returned that we do not deem in NEW condition.
--- CANCELLED or CHANGED ORDERS ---- ALL ORDERS that are paid for and cancelled before the package has been processed for shipment are subject to a cancellation fee of $20.00 or 5% of the purchase price, whichever is greater.- Orders that are cancelled after they are processed and packaged for shipment will be charged a 15% restocking fee.- All orders changed after packaging has been processed will be subject to additional shipping costs and/or processed as a new order. - Any order changed after shipped status will require the purchaser to return the product(s) back to HaloLifts at your return shipping costs.- ANY PACKAGE that is REFUSED at the time of delivery will be charged a 20% restocking fee and ALL shipping fees will be deducted from return credit. By clicking the confirm order button you are authorizing the above total to be billed to your card and the sale is final, NO CREDITS OR CHANGES CAN BE APPLIED ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED. --- PAYMENT OPTIONS ---
We accept all major credit card companies- Visa, American Express, Discover, and MasterCard. We also accept PayPal payments. All PayPal Accounts MUST have a verified shipping and billing address and we will ONLY ship to the verified shipping address. No international PayPal transactions will be accepted.
All gift cards issued by a major Credit Card Company must be registered to your actual shipping address or our system will not accept them.
Please make sure your current billing/shipping address is current with your Credit Card Company or bank prior to ordering with us.
--- SHIPPING ---
- We make every attempt to ship orders within 24 hours; most in stock parts ship the same day that the order is placed if before 2PM MST.- will make NO guarantees on delivery date or shipping date regardless of shipping method selected. All shipping times do not include the day of the shipment, holidays, or weekends. Our business hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm MST
- Some or all packages we ship may require a signature at the time of delivery. FedEx will make 3 attempts to deliver your package. If on the 3rd attempt no one is available to sign for the package, it will be returned to us. You will be responsible for all return shipping to HaloLifts and any charges to re-ship the package back to you.
--- WE DO NOT SHIP TO APO OR FPO ADDRESSES--- WE SHIP TO US AND CANADA ONLY--- All Canadian orders must email sales@HaloLifts.com for a shipping quote prior to shipping.
--- FRAUD ---
- We have many procedures in place to help protect you and ourselves against fraud. does not keep any credit card info on file at any time. We also work closely with local and international law enforcement agencies to help prosecute all fraud cases. ALL FRAUD CASES WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THEIR LEGAL LIMITS.
Some orders may be held and not shipped if fraud is suspected.
--- IMPORTANT WARNING! ---Limitation of Liability Installation of a lift kit or “lifting components” will raise the center of gravity on the vehicle which the kit/components are installed and they will make the vehicle more likely to tip over when turning, or when driving on sloping terrain. Wider wheels with more offset, and wider tires should be installed on any lifted vehicle to minimize rollover. The driver of any vehicle with lifting components/kits must drive the vehicle more carefully, and must avoid quick or sharp turns. Installers, owners, and operators must follow instructions and warnings exactly to avoid damage to the vehicle, other property, or serious bodily injury or death to oneself or others. The user is knowingly modifying the suspension system of the vehicle in which any suspension modifications are made, and assumes liability for any damage it could cause. Improper installation or misuse of HaloLifts products could result in property damage, injury, or death to the driver, passenger, or bystanders. HaloLifts will not be liable for ANY damages resulting from, or caused by the installation of our lift kits, or any other products we sell.